I don't joke with this woman, Yul Edochie showers praises on Judy Austin

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Hamot Yusuf

Jun 1, 2023
Lagos, Nigeria

I don't joke with this woman, Yul Edochie showers praises on Judy Austin​

Yul-Edochie-and-second-wife-Judy-Austin-e1689790767356.png

Actor Yul Edochie showered his second wife, Judy Austin with praises on a new IG post. He said that Judy is the woman who he doesn't joke with because she is the love of his life. He doesn't shy away from expressing his love for his wife despite the criticisms he receives from haters. He called her "The Excellency. Ijele Odogwu."

As usual, this post was bombarded with comments from netizens who weren't pleased with Yul and Judy's relationship. Some of these are:
@godwin_ranking001: she is not the first woman you didn't joke with, sooo relax my bro
@_chr_is_: Sometimes if you don't pity your ex wife pity your kids. Imagine how your kids gon feel coming online to see some kind things you dey do
@quinnvera68: She nonget clothes? She no dey dress well? Dey dress like all this village champion
@trendings_with_oscar: No be you post this. Na that woman post am I swear
@anozielinda_: Sorry sirz but at this point you need to see a psychiatric doctor o

Judy Austin Edochie is a Nollywood actress, a movie producer, and the second wife of Yul Edochie. The news of their marriage disrupted the media as it was sudden and unexpected. It was reported that even Yul Edochie's first wife, May Edochie, wasn't aware that her husband was about to marry a second wife and this immediately placed both Yul and Judy in the black book of Nigerians.

==

Last edited: