I don't think I'll ever get married, Singer Young Jonn says

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

queeny

Jun 1, 2023
Screenshot_20230807-195946_1.jpg

Nigerian singer John Saviours Udomboso popularly known as Young Jonn has revealed that he doesn't have the capacity to love a woman at the moment.

In a recent interview with Toke Makinwa, Young Jonn spoke about his love life and how he is yet to find the right one for him. When quizzed about whether he is ever going to get married, he replied saying he isn't sure if he wants to go on that journey with anyone for now.

He stated, "I feel like even if I get to that extent of loving someone, I don't know at the point I am now, my mental state, where I am right now, I don't think so."

Young Jonn said though he's skeptical about marriage, he is curious about the woman who is going to change his mind about love and win his heart. He said he cannot wait to finally meet her and experience what love is.

Young Jonn expressed that it seems the society has not gotten the concept of love right due to the numerous marriage scandals and high divorce rates. He said though some people are happily married, there's a lot of work and stress that comes with having a fulfilling relationship and he isn't up for it at the moment.