I enjoyed beating my girlfriend cause I thought I was showing her love - Actor Jigan Baba Oja reveals

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

queeny

Jun 1, 2023
250343585_3108354012773999_5106597788092426739_n.jpg

Nollywood actor Abimbola Kazeem popularly known as Jigan Baba Oja revealed that he enjoyed beating his ex-girlfriend Kemi because he thought he was showing her love.

In a recent interview, Jigan revealed that while growing up, he thought the best way to show love to his ex-girlfriend was by abusing her physically. He said he was very confident in himself so he used that as an avenue to exert influence among his peers.

He stated, "If I tell her to come and she says no, I'll beat her mercilessly. I'll slap her and beat her up. I didn't know what love is."

Jigan said he thought he had total control over a woman and she should never disobey him. Jigan maintained sobriety and asked God to forgive him for his past mistakes because he even mistreated his ex-girlfriend's mother. He also asked his ex-girlfriend Kemi to forgive him and forget his actions.

Abimbola Kazeem aka Jigan Baba Oja is a Nigerian actor and comedian. Jigan gained popularity online through skit-making and featuring in various Yoruba Nollywood movies. He originates the popular slang "Sho mo age mi ni" that went viral online a few years ago.

Jigan is a graduate of Olabisi Onabanjo University where he studied Business Administration. Jigan experienced an ailment when he was 6 which resulted in him spending days at the hospital. Unfortunately, he was given an injection on his leg in the wrong location which resulted in him being disabled.