I give Wizkid FC 24 hours to bring down my account, VeryDarkMan challenges Wizkid's fans

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Hamot Yusuf

Jun 1, 2023
Lagos, Nigeria

I give Wizkid FC 24 hours to bring down my account, VeryDarkMan challenges Wizkid's fans​

Wizkid-doesnt-have-manners-he-can-never-be-on-Don-Jazzys-level-VDM-spills.jpg

VeryDarkMan challenges the fans of Wizkid, Wizkid FC, to bring down his Instagram account within 24 hours. He dared them to do it after they all bombarded him with insults for calling Wizkid a mannerless singer. It all began after VeryDarkMan cautioned Wizkid for stylishly dissing Don Jazzy. He said Wizkid shouldn't have tried to belittle Don Jazzy because the Mavins boss isn't on the same level as him. After this post went viral, Wizkid's fans defended their idol and blasted VeryDarkMan for interfering. Some threatened to report VeryDarkMan's account so he would lose access to all of his followers and he dared them to.

Now, he has given Wizkid FC 24 hours to report and bring down his account after stating boldly that they wouldn't succeed at it. He is quite confident that Wizkid's fanbase isn't strong enough to make that happen as he awaits their wrath to be unleashed onto his account. He added that nobody can cancel him on the internet because they don't feed him.

Last edited: