I have a mansion in Lagos, I got it from my first paycheck - Ayra Starr brags

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

queeny

Jun 1, 2023

Nigerian singer Oyinkansola Aderibigbe professionally known as Ayra Starr reveals the most expensive thing she has spent money on since she rose to fame.

In a recent interview, Ayra Starr dived deeper into her personal life and how she has learnt how to manage her finances as a 21-year-old superstar. The 'Commas' crooner disclosed that she got a house in Lagos when she received her first paycheck.

Now that she is traveling around the world, and going on tours, her mom occupies the house. Ayra Starr revealed that she recently splashed millions on a Chanel bag and a piece of jewelry but she wouldn't disclose the price because her mom would watch the interview and maybe, scold her for it. Speaking of her dream car, Ayra Starr said plans on buying a G-wagon but she is taking her time.