I just found out that Ike was liking me in a different way—CeeC

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Hamot Yusuf

Jun 1, 2023
Lagos, Nigeria
img_1693902794719.jpg

CeeC and NeoEnergy were captured by Biggie's camera discussing the friendship between her and Ike. CeeC said she had just found out that while Ike was still in the house, he liked her differently. She said that Ike didn't want to come directly to her for fear of ruining their friendship.

Ceec-Is-An-Absolute-Beauty-In-These-Stunning-Snaps-2-koko-tv-ng.jpg
She said, "He told Doyin that he had told me it would spoil the friendship. And that's true. It would have ruined the f***ing friendship. I'd leave the chart. So he was dropping small small hints but me I was worried because I know him and I know how much people like him. I know, both of us our personality cannot work as anything serious because he is mad. And I endured his madness because I'm a friend."

Ceec.jpg
CeeC doubted if they would succeed in becoming romantic partners due to her personality even though they are loved outside the AllStars house. Should we expect an Ike and CeeC ship once the show is over?
==