I know she wants to have a baby and settle down, Cross advises Pere to solidify his relationship with Mercy

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

queeny

Jun 1, 2023
BBNaija All Stars housemate Cross has advised his friend Pere to strengthen his relationship with Mercy Eke.

img_1696179613408_1.jpg

Cross told Pere that it is important for him to get serious with his relationship with Mercy because she is in need of a serious relationship as well.

Cross said though Mercy may appear playful and bubbly, she's a very smart and calculative woman who should be taken seriously.

Cross said he heard Mercy saying that she wants to settle down and have a baby soon so it is the right time for Pere to build a relationship with her.

"I can see that she actually wants to love up. When you're intoxicated with alcohol, some truths come out of you. I can definitely see that she wants to be in love. She wants to have a family.

She said that she really wants to have a child and she said it again yesterday. Nothing's better than someone who can give her a kid that she can actually trust", Cross said.

Pere however, replied that he has to know whether Mercy Eke is on the same page with him before he can take the next step. Though he cannot do that in the house anymore until the show is over.

Video credit: X @gossipzone247