I love the fact that my woman is real and true to herself, Sheggz commented after fans embarrassed Bella

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Hamot Yusuf

Jun 1, 2023
Lagos, Nigeria

I love the fact that my woman is real and true to herself, Sheggz commented after fans embarrassed Bella​

59393427.295.jpg

Segun Olusemo aka Sheggz has commented on the ongoing media ruckus regarding his girlfriend, Bella, and a fan. He defended his woman by saying he loved how much she had stayed true to herself. He sees no reason why Bella should fake an accent just to sound like a foreigner. He stated that Bella has been body-shamed and voice-shamed a lot and there is only so much a person can take.

He added, "So it’s now cool to be faking accent. I love the fact that my woman is real, true to herself. I think it’s sad that in 2023 people want to body shame a woman and speak down on her. It will never be ok and if she overreacted then it’s understandable because enough is enough."

Bella and Sheggz started dating during the Level-Up BBNaija edition and have remained a couple despite the hurdles they experienced. Most times, Bella would get trolled by critics who didn't like her and would find one thing to accuse her of. She does well at responding to these people but this recent troll had her decide she was done taking the BS people kept throwing her way.