I love the freedom that comes with being single - DJ Cuppy

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

queeny

Jun 1, 2023
Mask-Group-1024x783-1.png

Popular disc jockey Florence Ifeoluwa Otedola popularly known as DJ Cuppy reveals how much she enjoys being single.

The 31-year-old disc jockey shared a photo on her X account, looking stunning in a red outfit as she graced the wedding ceremony in France. In another post, Cuppy disclosed that attending weddings has been fun ever since she clocked 30. The billionaire's daughter added that she loves the freedom that comes with being single and not attached to anyone.

Cuppy wrote, "Finally starting to enjoy weddings since I turned 30. I love the freedom that comes with being single and not being anybody's plus one" This sparked reactions online as fans advised Cuppy to get a man and start a family. See some reactions below:

@D_lone_wolf said, "Florence Ifeoluwa Otedola, stop lying to yourself"
@Mrklassiq_ said, "Allow someone love you. You thought African men were the problem, you tried the white guy. It collapsed. The problem is you. You nor Dey see your sister?"
@bassey_gi said, "I'm concerned. Are you really happy or you want us to think that you are?"
@DrPromise_e said, "Dear Cuppy, you know you can talk about it to anyone. Don't suffer in silence"