I made the mistake of telling people not to bash my ex-husband, CEO Face of Beauty says in new live video

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Hamot Yusuf

Jun 1, 2023
Lagos, Nigeria

I made the mistake of telling people not to bash my ex-husband, CEO Face of Beauty says in new live video​

Screenshot_20231028-163041_1.jpg

The CEO of the Face of Beauty pageant, Patra Idehen, recently disclosed on a live session how much she regretted telling people not to drag her ex-husband for abandoning her with their kids. This was after different people blamed her and sided with her husband to debunk her story with the Business Diy interview. Patra said she was cool with co-parenting with her ex-husband who was identified as Peter before different untrue narratives were shared online as regards their marriage. However, she would no longer allow him to see their kids as a punishment for painting her bad to the public.

She reiterated that her ex-husband neither cared about her nor the kids after he abandoned them. He left the home under the pretense of traveling but sent a text message a few days later to announce he was no longer interested in the marriage. Patra said breaking up with her automatically meant breaking up with the children and to make matters worse, he didn't care about their accommodation problems. She advised unmarried women to learn from her story and not fool themselves into marrying a man like her ex-husband.

==

Patra Idehen is the CEO of a bankrupt business known as Face of Beauty in Benin State. She went viral on social media a few days ago after narrating her horrible experience in marriage.