I messaged Layi Wasabi for a collaboration but he ghosted me, Oluwadolarz reveals

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Hamot Yusuf

Jun 1, 2023
Lagos, Nigeria

I messaged Layi Wasabi for a collaboration but he ghosted me, Oluwadolarz reveals​

Speaking on the Echo Room podcast, skitmaker Oluwadolarz explained how his colleague, Layi Wasabi, had ghosted him when he initiated a collaboration. He said they started off having a conversation but immediately he proposed working on a collaboration, Layi ghosted him. Oluwadolarz said he sent Layi a follow-up message three times but none of them received a response. So, he automatically concluded that Layi wasn't interested in working together.

Ogunleye Babatunde Olamide aka Oluwadolarz is a content creator, a singer, and an MC, born on the 11th of October in Lagos State. The skitmaker has amassed over 4 million followers across his social media platforms and has collaborated with a lot of his colleagues in the industry.

==