I met Paul a very single man, Paul Okoye's girlfriend, Ifeoma reveals

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Hamot Yusuf

Jun 1, 2023
Lagos, Nigeria

I met Paul a very single man, Paul Okoye's girlfriend, Ifeoma reveals​

Amidst pregnancy speculations, Paul Okoye's girlfriend, Ivy Ifeoma Iboko, said she wasn't the reason behind the singer's divorce. She disclosed that she met him single and not when he was still married to his ex-wife, Anita. At first, Ifeoma didn't want to clear the air about her snatching another woman's man, but she felt the need to do that after seeing all the negative remarks being made about her in the media.

The most recent one circulating in the media is that Ifeoma is allegedly pregnant for Paul as some observant fans said her stomach was beginning to show her baby bump. While addressing the Public, Ifeoma wrote, "I met/got into a relationship with a very SINGLE man. I was nowhere in the picture when they got separated or divorced. And I certainly do not have time to chase people from their houses. Aburo Kwanu m ogbanje. So my dear, yes, I sleep well at night. ATP, any nonsense you choose to believe/circulate just means you're a witch."