I no dey competition with anybody, singer Flavor brags about being different from industry colleagues

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Hamot Yusuf

Jun 1, 2023
Lagos, Nigeria

I no dey competition with anybody, singer Flavor brags about being different from industry colleagues​

Nigerian singer Flavor revealed that he does not compete with anybody in the music industry. He went on a long rant, segregating himself from the ongoing industry drama, and stated he was in his league. He prides himself on his versatility in releasing hit songs and terrific handling of live shows that give the audience an experience to remember. He added how it is only a newly born child that would be unable to testify to his contributions and wonderful craft.

Flavor added "You were born yesterday if you don't know I'm on a league of my own. I no dey in competition with anybody. Where you wan start? Hit songs? Live performance? Find me for different genres, I dey."

Flavor is a Nigerian singer who has contributed to the growth of Afrobeat music. His songs mesmerize listeners and captivate souls into loving Afrobeat music. He is the mastermind behind songs like Game Changer, Ashawo, Nwa Baby, Time to Party, etc.