I pity you and the future of your children, Nigerian lawyer Malcolm Omirhobo tackles Seyi Law over open letter to the President

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Hamot Yusuf

Jun 1, 2023
Lagos, Nigeria

I pity you and the future of your children, Nigerian lawyer Malcolm Omirhobo tackles Seyi Law over open letter to the President​

Comedian-Seyi-Law-Sends-Apologises-To-Atiku-Obi-Supporters.jpg

A Nigerian lawyer known as Malcolm Omirhobo tackled Seyi Law over the open letter he wrote to President Tinubu. He signaled that Seyi Law was beginning to overstep his bounds and this could be the beginning of his downfall. He told the famous comedian to tread carefully for the sake of his future children. He also called him an emergency comedian whose brain has been shut down from the hunger encapsulating the nation.

Malcolm wrote, "Emergency comedian. Seyi Law or what do you call yourself? I am sure that the hunger and hardship in Nigeria has shut down your brain. If not, why do you want to spend 40 years with Moses in the wilderness on foot when you can make the journey by air in 1 hr, 45 mins from Egypt to Israel. I pity you and the future of your children."

This was Malcolm's response to Seyi Law's letter where the comedian said he would rather stay with a "Moses through the wilderness to Canaan than eat meats and drink wine in slavery in Egypt at the expense of my children's future."
==

Seyi Law Open Letter​

This is the link to Seyi Law's open letter.