I should have made this decision earlier, Comedian Real Warri Pikin speaks on losing weight

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

queeny

Jun 1, 2023
Popular comedian Real Warri Pikin revealed in an interview that she wished she had taken the step towards losing weight before now.
Screenshot_20230830-115713_1.jpg

She said it was quite difficult for her to make the decision on letting go of her previous body even when everyone around her was supportive.

She revealed that doing weight loss surgery is the most difficult decision she has ever made but she's happy she chose to do it.

She also thanked her husband for his unwavering support throughout the journey. "I'm happy I made that decision. I'm happy my husband Victor Ikechukwu was there for me. My family was there to say, 'Anita, do it."

Screenshot_20230830-115754_1.jpg

She said ever since she did the surgery, she has felt better than before. She no longer wakes up feeling weak or dizzy. She said her migraines and knee pains are all gone.

She added that people don't talk about keeping fit enough because of the body positivity agenda. She said there are some cliche statements people often use to shy away from keeping fit like self love,

"I love myself the way I am', 'I'm plus size'. Those were the words I used at the time. What is life without being healthy?",she added.

Video credit: X @GistReel