I slept with a girl so I can sleep over at her place, lady reveals

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Hamot Yusuf

Jun 1, 2023
Lagos, Nigeria

I slept with a girl so I can sleep over at her place, lady reveals​

1200x600wp.png

A Nigerian woman who was invited to speak on The Honest Bunch Podcast drops a jaw-dropping Revelation stating how she had sexual intercourse with her gender just so she could sleep over at her house. She was allegedly homeless and broke at the time and needed a place to stay.

This woman also went ahead to narrate another ordeal that she experienced when she was trying to make ends meet. She stated that a politician had promised to take care of her and give her money if she followed him to Warri. She obliged thinking she would be rewarded handsomely after spending a few days with him. To her surprise, the man didn't fulfill his promise after she stayed with him for 3 days while being his personal s€x toy. He gave her just N3,000 for the days they spent together and she couldn't believe her eyes.

After this podcast guest narrated her story, netizens stormed the comment section expressing their disgust at how a woman would publicly narrate such a story online.