I smoked a lot but I never did drugs, Terry G says

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Hamot Yusuf

Jun 1, 2023
Lagos, Nigeria

I smoked a lot but I never did drugs, Terry G says​

Terry-G-profile.jpg

Nigerian rapper Terry G was live on a podcast where he spoke about his addiction to smoking different substances. He said that truly, he used to smoke a lot in the past but he never did drugs. He disclosed how much he was addicted to smoking weed but he swore never to join those around him to take hard drugs.

At the time, he was residing in Lekki so he had to move to a new environment to detach himself from those around him who were drug addicts. The Nigerian singer said people shouldn't assume he was a wreck because he was addicted to just smoking until he learned to control himself. And when he saw that those he was surrounded with wouldn't stop doing hard drugs, he quickly switched environment to protect his mental health, and prevent getting enticed by drugs.

Terry G whose real name is Gabriel Oche Amanyi is a Nigerian rapper and songwriter. The 38-year-old has released songs like Run Mad, Free Madness, Further, Oga, Sexy Lady, etc., and has collaborated with different artists in his career.