I want my daughter Priscilla to get married early and have kids like me, Iyabo Ojo says

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

queeny

Jun 1, 2023
7fe38ce20502b3c29d4891bccdf2348f.jpg

Nollywood actress Iyabo Ojo has expressed her utmost desire for her daughter Priscilla to get married and bear kids at an early age.

Iyabo Ojo disclosed this at the exclusive birthday party of her daughter Priscilla Ojo who turned 23 yesterday 14th March, 2024.

Iyabo Ojo spoke highly of her daughter, saying she cannot wait for her to get married and start making babies. Iyabo Ojo said she admires her daughter's drive and how hardworking she is. She said, "She's doing well. She's a brand influencer. She's going back into acting gradually. She runs her business, her clothing line, and her bag line. She's doing good."

Iyabo Ojo disclosed that her daughter doesn't like her discussing marriage but she is eager to see her get married and have children at her age. She stated, "I had her when I was her age. I reminded her yesterday and she said that was my time. She said no rushing But you know the way mothers are. We will continue to rush without putting too much pressure"