I wasn't born with a silver spoon but I built my wealth myself, BBNaija's Ka3na reflects on humble beginnings

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

queeny

Jun 1, 2023
ka3na.png

Former Big Brother Naija housemate Katrina Jones aka Ka3na reflects on humble beginnings as she inspires her followers on how she amassed wealth for herself without having wealthy parents.

Ka3na recently made headlines after purchasing a brand-new Range Rover. A few weeks ago, she also disclosed that she made a whopping sum of N900M while sleeping.

Ka3na bared it all in a recent post as she said her lack of financial favors while growing up motivated her to pursue her dreams. Ka3na revealed that she was born into a Christian home and she didn't get any inheritance from her parents so she had to work hard.

Ka3na advised parents to invest in their children's future and provide them with education, security, and love. She stressed that she wants her daughter Leila to build her wealth and become an independent woman just like her and she will provide her with all the support she needs.