I will bomb terrorists daily if elected - Amaechi

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!
Apr 29, 2022
images (2).jpeg

Former Transportation Minister and All Progressives Congress (APC) presidential candidate for 2023, Rt. Hon. Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi, has stated that if elected, he will ensure that terrorists and their hideouts are bombarded daily until they vanish into thin air.

When Amaechi was elected governor of Rivers State, he recalled how he tamed the threat of militants and other criminal elements in the state in six months.

The former transport minister made the remark on Monday in Katsina, while canvassing for delegates' support ahead of the upcoming primaries to elect the APC flag-bearer for the office of President in 2023.

"If you know Rivers State before I became Governor, you will know there were serious cases of kidnappings and killings in the state that forced oil companies to leave, but in six months, I restored security," Amechi said.

"When General Buratai (former Chief of Army Staff) was a Brigade Commander at the time, I didn't sleep for six months." So I predicted that they, too, would not sleep. That is why, whenever I go to consult with delegates, I go with Gen. Buratai and former Inspector General of Police, Abba Suleiman, who was the Commissioner of Police in Rivers State at the time, and Sadique Abubakar, who was the Air Force commander in Rivers at the time. We bombed them every day until they fled. "

The former transport minister stated that "there is a need to move back to agriculture and from agriculture to industrialization and manufacturing" in order to revitalize the Nigerian economy.

In response, Katsina State Governor Aminu Bello Masari described Amaechi as a very hardworking and courageous individual, noting that the former transport minister does not need to blow his own trumpet but should allow others to do so for him.

Reactions: Olayinka Yusuf

Odewusi Dotun

May 24, 2022
So. Ameachi knows this and keep it within himself. Why can he tell Mr president or he thought he will use it to get votes? Oga o!