I will break my husband's heart if he invites Davido to our wedding, lady says

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Hamot Yusuf

Jun 1, 2023
Lagos, Nigeria

I will break my husband's heart if he invites Davido to our wedding, lady says​

A Nigerian lady reacts to the clip of Davido performing at a couple's wedding somewhere in the United States. She said that her husband shouldn't test her by inviting Davido to perform at her wedding, because she is likely to dump him on the spot for Davido. This comment stirred reaction in the media as many couldn't fathom why she would say that. Dropping such a comment demonstrates her mentality which many tagged as disturbing.

It is common for couples to book their favorite artists to perform at their weddings, birthdays, or anniversaries. Mostly, the groom surprises his bride by inviting her favorite artist to perform at their wedding and help realize one of her dreams. Couples most especially, appreciate moments like this and go ahead to create awesome memories with their partner.

Would you break your partner's heart to be with a musician invited to surprise you at your wedding?