I will do my possible best in 2023 for APC to win the election - Ahmed Lawan

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!
Apr 29, 2022
images (44).jpeg

Ahmad Lawan, the President of the Senate, has stated that he will endeavor to ensure that the All Progressives Congress (APC) wins the presidential election in 2023.

Lawan made the promise while praising President Muhammadu Buhari for winning the All Progressives Congress presidential primary poll.

Lawan, a presidential candidate, praised Buhari for the smooth running of the election.
Lawan added in a statement issued by his Media Aide, Ola Awoniyi, that the President guaranteed that the contestants had a level playing field.

"I want to express my gratitude to President Muhammadu Buhari for his outstanding leadership during the conduct of our presidential primary."

By providing a level playing field for all participants, the President clearly displayed his leadership position. I appreciate all of the delegates who voted for me and all of my supporters across the country for their support, I owe them all a debt of gratitude.

"I have never taken their display of love for granted, and I will never take it for granted."

As I stated shortly after the primary, now that the process has been over, we should all focus our efforts on guaranteeing the victory of our great party in the 2023 elections.

I'm convinced that if we form a united front against our adversaries, we'll win, Lawan stated.

Prior to the primary election, APC National Chairman Abdullahi Adamu proposed Lawan as the party's consensus candidate. Adamu's pick of northern governors was rejected by the party's northern governors.