I will never sleep with a man for money, BBN Khloe says

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Hamot Yusuf

Jun 1, 2023
Lagos, Nigeria

I will never sleep with a man for money, BBN Khloe says​

WhatsApp-Image-2022-11-26-at-18.03.32.jpeg

In an interview with Chude, Big Brother Naija's ex-housemate Khloe revealed that she will never sleep with a man for money. Khloe said she can flirt with hundreds of men who are interested in her but as long as she doesn't see what she wants in them, she wouldn't discard them all. She also boasted about how she had never been in a relationship before. She claimed she doesn't have an ex and anyone out there who thinks he is her ex-boyfriend is only being delusional.

Quoting Verbatim, Khloe added, "I do not care if your sister is an aristo. But I Abiri Oluwabusayo Victoria Iretioluwa Khloe, will never, ever, sleep with any man for money. When it comes to relationships I think I'm taking my time to find the right man. Hundred can come, I can decide to flirt with 100 but I know what me I'm looking for in my kind of man. And I've never been in a relationship before. If you're my ex, e never happen. I no know you"

Oluwabusayo Victoria Abiri also known as Khloe is a Nigerian model, actress, fashion designer, video vixen, and reality TV star. She starred in the third edition of the Big Brother Naija show and gained immense fame in the Nigerian media space. The 30-year-old is a native of Ekiti State but was born in Lagos State.