I will not envy Chioma if I were Sophia Momodu, lady says

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Hamot Yusuf

Jun 1, 2023
Lagos, Nigeria

I will not envy Chioma if I were Sophia Momodu, lady says​

davido-chioma-sophia-momodu.jpg

A Nigerian lady sends a message to Sophia Momodu, telling her not to be jealous of Chioma Adeleke. She claimed that all the glam and gifts Chioma received at her wedding were nothing compared to the things she is likely to encounter in the marriage. She advised Sophia Momodu against being jealous of Chioma.

This lady said she noticed some things at the Chivido 2024 that immediately made her know that being in Chioma's position is nothing to brag about. She opined that the musician's wife should prepare to fight mind battles in her marriage by arranging for therapists to heal her mind because it's going to be brutal.

She added that she isn't ready to reveal all that she noticed at Chioma's wedding but a day will come when she will readily disclose her observation to the world. But in the meantime, Sophia Momodu should learn to move on with her life because Chioma's wedding with Davido isn't one to be envious of.

Last edited: