I will not sue the lady falsely accusing me of impregnating with her, Ola of Lagos says

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Hamot Yusuf

Jun 1, 2023
Lagos, Nigeria

I will not sue the lady falsely accusing me of impregnating with her, Ola of Lagos says​

IMG_20230319_002535.jpg

Finally, Nigerian Influencer Ola of Lagos has responded to those encouraging him to sue Eni Idoma; the lady who claimed he impregnated her. He said that he was not going to sue her because the economy is hard and he is sure the lady wouldn't be able to afford the money for court proceedings. Instead of charging her to court, he would prefer she spend her money on purchasing food. However, she should tread carefully and stop accusing him of what he didn't do.

"Imagine if I sue her for this kind economy, money wey she suppose dey use chop make she com use am do case ehn. I let it all go sha but make she take time. Thanks fam," Ola of Lagos wrote. His response is beginning to make some people believe that the Influencer is guilty of the accusations. Many claimed that Ola should have sued the lady for defamation if he was truly innocent.

What do you think?
==

Last edited: