I will rather marry a yam than marry a woman like Faith Morey who has gone under the knife, OAP says

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Hamot Yusuf

Jun 1, 2023
Lagos, Nigeria

I will rather marry a yam than marry a woman like Faith Morey who has gone under the knife, OAP says​

While speaking on a Galaxy TV show, a man identified as OAP said he would never marry a woman who has gone under the knife to enhance her body. He boasted about being a traditional Igbo man who loves curvaceous women. However, he doesn't like a fake curvaceous. He loves it natural and anything besides that doesn't seem attractive to him.

He added that if he was the last man in this world he would rather marry a yam instead of marrying her surgically enhanced shape.

In his words, "For traditional Igbo men like me, we do appreciate our women with curves. A little bit on the body. That's why we say na my babe be this. Abi na my wife be this. That kind of drooling, that's what we do. But, we also appreciate natural. I don't like a woman who has gone under the knife. I'd never ever support it. So Faith Morey, if I'm the last man in this world, I'll never look at your side. I prefer to marry yam than marry you."
==