I will reject Davido if he was gifted to me as a husband, lady says

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Hamot Yusuf

Jun 1, 2023
Lagos, Nigeria

I will reject Davido if he was gifted to me as a husband, lady says​

IMG-20240623-WA0081-1.jpg

A Nigerian lady identified as Husband Hunter dropped a bombshell about Davido and Chioma's upcoming wedding, saying how she wouldn't accept the Afrobeats singer if he were presented to her as a gift. She said that she wouldn't accept to marry the Afrobeats singer even if he came free of charge. This is one of Davido's numerous critics who have called Chioma an understanding woman for agreeing to marry a man who supposedly cheats on her.

However, many found her post ridiculous as they bombarded the comment section to mock her for posting such about the Afrobeat singer. She was tagged as an average woman who wouldn't meet Davido a day in life. One who Davido wouldn't even admire if they were to meet because they do not belong in the same social class. Therefore, netizens hushed her, claiming she was just jealous that Davido was getting married to Chioma.

Chioma and Davido's wedding has become the talk of the town as everyone seems to have different opinions about the couple's big day coming up tomorrow, the 24th of June.

Last edited: