I will trade my car for Davido's wedding invite, lady tells OGB Recent

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Hamot Yusuf

Jun 1, 2023
Lagos, Nigeria

I will trade my car for Davido's wedding invite, lady tells OGB Recent​

OGB-Recent.jpg

A Nigerian lady calls out to skit maker OGB Recent to swap his invite to Davido and Chioma's wedding with her most prized possession. Recall that OGB Recent flaunted his invitation online and told his fans that he got it for 10 million. Therefore, anyone who is interested in swapping places with him should send N5 million into his account so that he or she can attend in his place.

Now, this lady came out to plead with OGB Recent about her interest in the invite. She said that she didn't have up to N5 million in her account but would gladly trade her car for the invite because she has a mission to fulfill at Chioma's wedding. She revealed how she would love to see the couple physically and embrace Chioma in a tight and affectionate hug.

All she needs is for OGB Recent to agree to her offer and accept her car in place of his special wedding invite. For now, there hasn't been a response from the skitmaker as many found the lady's request hilarious because there was no way OGB recent would trade his invitation for a car.