I won't be happy if you win the second time, Cross tells Mercy

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

queeny

Jun 1, 2023
Tensions are on the high in Biggie's house as housemates start to leave and the final week gets closer.

As a result, there have been a lot of discussions around who the winner is and who it should be.

Some housemates think some fellow housemates are befitting while some don't think they are befitting to emerge winner.

Yesterday, Cross was in a conversation with the first female winner of the show, Mercy Eke and they had a lot to say.

img_1694509354301_1.jpg

Cross told Mercy that he doesn't want her to win because he will be really hurt if she wins the show the second time.

Mercy asked why he feels that way towards her winning for the second time. She said she's just being optimistic about winning and there's nothing wrong with it.

She said if Cross emerges as winner, she will definitely be happy for him and cheer him on likewise anybody who wins except her.

Cross said it makes no sense why she wants to win when she has won before and she said, "I just want to set the bar higher. There has never been a second time winner and I'm gonna be one.

I didn't come back to look at faces. I came back to win. I came back to double up my crown, to adjust my crown. I'll fight till the last day."

Video credit: X @realharderonke