I'd rather be a cleaner abroad than live in Nigeria where my kids will be kidnapped, abroad-based man says

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Hamot Yusuf

Jun 1, 2023
Lagos, Nigeria

I'd rather be a cleaner abroad than live in Nigeria where my kids will be kidnapped, abroad-based man says​

An abroad-based Nigerian man has directed a message toward those mocking him for being a cleaner abroad. He said he doesn't care what he does to make money abroad as long as it is legit. All he cares about is the well-being of his kids who are in a safe environment. He said he prefers it over there than in Nigeria where kids are getting kidnapped on a daily. Hence, anyone who thinks they can mock him for working hard to put food on the table and cater to his kids shouldn't bother because it wouldn't get to him.

He said, "To all of una wey talk say Agba baller has turned to Agba cleaner, you all are mad. Do you know me when I was in Nigeria? Do you know how I struggled t raise the necessary funds to come here? I be struggle man. I be hustler. And anything wey make me struggle for Naija get money, I go still get the same money for her. Shey you understand? I am making sacrifice for my children. We are making sacrifice for them. You know how many children wey Dem kidnap for Naija? Don't worry."
==