If my children asks me who helped me, I'll mention Olamide before I mention my mother - Bella Shmurda

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

queeny

Jun 1, 2023
maxresdefault.jpg

Nigerian singer Abiola Ahmed Akinbiyi popularly known as Bella Shmurda recounts the lifelong impact singer Olamide has made in his life while he was still an industry newbie.

Bella Shmurda stated this in a recent interview saying Olamide is the only Nigerian artist championing the growth of new generation artists. Bella Shmurda said Olamide positioned him and other artists to where they are today.

Bella Shmurda said if his child were to ask him who has made a lasting impact on his life, he would mention Olamide before even thinking of mentioning his biological mother.

Bella Shmurda shot into the limelight in 2019 after his collaboration "Vision 2020" with Olamide became a massive hit. This smash hit paved the way for Bella Shmurda as he went on to feature in Olamide's album Carpe Diem on a track titled "Triumphant" in 2020.