If you're not in the game to destroy me, share receipt to back up your claim, Lizzy Anjorin responds amid land grabbing allegations

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Hamot Yusuf

Jun 1, 2023
Lagos, Nigeria

If you're not in the game to destroy me, share receipt to back up your claim, Lizzy Anjorin responds amid land-grabbing allegations​

images-2-11.jpeg

Actress Lizzy Anjorin has finally responded to Faith Ojo over the land-grabbing allegations. She told Faith to share proof to support her claim that she was truly the owner of the land that was about to be hijacked. Lizzy said that should in case Faith refuse to do such, she is going to assume that Gistlover was the instigator behind the accusations. Lizzy said she is patiently awaiting the receipts from Faith because land grabbing isn't an issue to joke about. It is a serious issue that could result in a court case in Nigeria.

Quoting verbatim, Lizzy Anjorin said, "Madam we sympathize with you. Can you post the receipts of those that collected money from you or you are trying to change the narrative? If you are not in a game to set me up, to destroy me. Kindly help us with receipt of your claims. If you can't, it means you want to join Shepeteri Gistlover to kill me. Nigerians shebi you dey see them?"

Recall that Faith Ojo called out Lizzy Anjorin's husband, Mr. Lateef Lawal, and accused him of trying to hijack her land. She claimed that the land was purchased 4 years ago with the intent of building an orphanage. Many seemed to believe her story and have started calling both Lizzy Anjorin and her husband thieves.

==

Last edited: