Ilebaye is a very good player - Angel

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

queeny

Jun 1, 2023
Former BBNaija housemate Angel stated that her fellow housemate Ilebaye is a very good player and she respects her very much.

img_1691052498110_1.jpg

During her media rounds, Angel said she likes Ilebaye but she is triggering in a certain way. She said Ilebaye triggered a lot of people in the house and once she sees that it's working in her favor, she uses it to her advantage.

Angel said she respects Ilebaye a lot and how she played her game uniquely. She praised Ilebaye's smartness and said she thinks she would win the show.

Angel said, "I respect her game, I won't lie. I think it was a smart one and I think she would win."

At the beginning of the show, the housemates looked down on Ilebaye many times because of her age and how quiet she was but as time went on, she gained the public's attention because of how she placed herself.

She is regarded as the underdog of the season while some said she is likely to win the prize money of N120m next week. Though, the winner is unpredictable because of housemates like Cee-C and Mercy who have huge fanbases.