I'll be dropping an album soon, Rihanna plans comeback to music

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

queeny

Jun 1, 2023
061024-News-Rihanna-2-SOC-fa8c2f861b5f40768bb532fa933a7beb.jpg

American singer Rihanna Robyn Fenty, simply known as Rihanna, tells fans to anticipate her comeback to the music industry soon.

The billionaire singer and beauty mogul made this known in an interview with Entertainment Today at her Fenty Hair launch. After taking a sabbatical break from music, Rihanna revealed that she had gone back to the studio and she would be releasing new music soon.

Rihanna said she is rediscovering herself and starting over but she doesn't want to throw away all the work she has already done. She said, "Music for me, is a discovery. I've been working on the album for so long that I just put all that stuff aside and now, I'm prepared to go back in the studio.

I'm starting over but I don't wanna neglect the songs that I have so I wanna go back and listen to stuff with new ears, new perspective, and see what applies."