I'll defend myself if God asks me why I changed my gender, Bobrisky says

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

queeny

Jun 1, 2023
cell-isnt-new-to-me-ive-been-there-before-james-brown-claps-back-at-bobrisky-1.jpg

Nigerian crossdresser Idris Okuneye popularly known as Bobrisky has stated that he will defend himself if God asks him why he changed his gender.

In a now-deleted Instagram post, Bobrisky warned people against meddling in his personal affairs while asking them to respect his choices. Bobrisky asked others to mind their business because he would be the one to explain to God how he lived his life on earth.

He said, "Now let me lecture many of you here. There's something called choice. Learn to respect people's choices. Let everyone live. At the end of the day, if we all die, we aren't going to be buried in the same place. You can't answer my question for me if my creator asks me to explain how I lived my life on earth. So relax and mind my business.

If my creator wakes me up and asks me to explain why he created a man and I turned myself into a beautiful woman, I will defend myself and tell him why. You won't be there to explain for me. So mind your business."