I'll marry a Nigerian woman when I'm ready to settle down, actor Mike Adeyemi says

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Hamot Yusuf

Jun 1, 2023
Lagos, Nigeria

I'll marry a Nigerian woman when I'm ready to settle down, actor Mike Adeyemi says​

84624156_266065014371435_7697038133133351638_n.jpg

Actor Mike Adeyemi took to IG to shower praises on Nigerian women despite the myth about how Nigerian women are not marriage material. He said that once it is time for him to get married, he is definitely going to marry a Nigerian woman because they are the best. He wrote, "When it's time to settle down na Naija woman I go definitely marry. They are just everything in every aspect."

This revelation warmed the hearts of women as they all thanked him for appreciating one of theirs. However, some considered him a clout chaser for praising Nigerian women and asked him why he didn't marry his ex-girlfriend, actress Nkechi Blessing.

Last edited: