I'll soon become a woman - James Brown

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

queeny

Jun 1, 2023
Nigerian crossdresser James Brown has revealed that he will soon become a woman and he is in the process of transitioning.

James-Brown-.jpg

The internet sensation spoke to Tacha on The Big Friday Show about his journey and growth as a crossdresser.

During the interview, the host Tacha referred to James Brown as a "he" and he corrected her immediately asking her to use the "her" pronoun for him instead of the "he" pronoun.

He revealed that he hasn't changed his gender yet because it takes time to transition but he is in the process of turning into a full grown woman.

He said, "It might take time for me because I'm still using my masculine vibe to pursue my dreams."

James Brown also took a swipe at Bobrisky and spoke about breaking boundaries as the first drag queen to go to London to further his education.

He said, "This is something I'm proud of and I can boldly say. I went to London. Which drag queen across the country has gone to London to school before?"

Video credit: X @OneJoblessBoy