I'm disappointed in Nigerians for letting me go home - Doyin

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

queeny

Jun 1, 2023
Former BBN housemate Doyin David has revealed how disappointed she is in Nigerians for letting her get evicted.

20230911_074855.jpg

She revealed this in an interview with Ebuka following her eviction on Sunday night.

Doyin said she had already known she was going to be evicted that week before she was finally called to leave the house.

She said she had a dream prior to the eviction but she was hoping Nigerians would make smart choices and keep her on the show.

She said, "They disappointed me. Nigerians, when do you guys ever learn? If there's anybody that should still be in that game, I should be there."

She mentioned that she believes she is reality TV material. She said she's a vocal person and that's one of the essential qualities of a reality star.

"There's no other person like me in that house. They're all very sneaky and talk behind people's backs. Nobody else has b*lls.", she added.

Video credit: X @TheSabiRadio