I'm glad my world didn't stop at 22 when I was irredemably sad, Bbnaija's Angel celebrates 24th birthday with stunning photos

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

queeny

Jun 1, 2023
Angel-Agnes-Smith-529x540.jpeg

Bbnaija ex-housemate Angel Smith celebrates her 24th birthday, and shares stunning photos online.

Celebrating her birthday, Angel shared beautiful photos of herself in a white outfit adorned with pearls. In her hand was a pink cake with a big 24. Angel expressed her joy in turning 24 saying she is glad her world didn't stop at 22 when she was irredeemably sad. Angel said she is proud of herself and how much she has grown into the most remarkable woman.

She thanked herself for standing strong and loving herself even when she felt like a stranger in her body. Angel prayed that her 24th year would be blissful. She prayed that God would turn her tears into happiness and turn sands into rubies when she touches them.