I'm proud of the dual role I play, Tonto Dikeh wishes herself Happy Father's Day

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

queeny

Jun 1, 2023
62a1d3ec3afbc.PNG

Nollywood actress Tonto Dikeh stirs reactions online as she celebrates herself on Father's Day 2024.

The mother of one took to her Instagram page to share beautiful photos and shower accolades on herself on the special day dedicated to fathers around the world. Tonto Dikeh hailed herself for the strength, love and dedication she brings to her family and for being a provider. Tonto Dikeh said she is proud of the motherly and fatherly role she plays in her son's life and she is grateful for God's blessings, good health and love.

Tonto Dikeh wrote, "Happy Father’s Day to me! Celebrating the strength, love, and dedication I bring to my family each day. I’m proud of the dual role I play and the endless love I give. Here’s to me and all the amazing women and men making a difference. Grateful to God for resources, blessings, good health, and love"