I'm single not searching, Israel DMW's estranged wife mouths lyrics while dancing to a song

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Hamot Yusuf

Jun 1, 2023
Lagos, Nigeria

I'm single not searching, Israel DMW's estranged wife mouths lyrics while dancing to a song​

1701592702271.jpeg
Sheila, the estranged wife of Israel DMW danced to a song and mouthed the lyrics which triggered different reactions. A part of the lyrics says " It's so complicated. I'm single not searching." That means she is telling the world that she is officially a single woman but she is not searching for love at the moment. Recall that Israel DMW and his wife got married in October 2022 but they are now separated. They both confirmed the news of their separation after attacking each other on social media and exposing their marital affairs.
==

Sheila wanted Israel to stop being a slave to Davido. She advised him to stop working for the Afrobeats singer and establish his own business. However, Israel refused to oblige and insisted that Sheila was trying to control him. That was when problems started arising in their marriage till the two could no longer live in peace and online inlaws mocked them for being unable to make their marriage work.