"I'm so proud of my angel" Femi Otedola publicly appreciates his daughter, DJ Cuppy

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Esther A

Jul 28, 2022
Nigeria
"I'm so proud of my angel" Femi Otedola publicly appreciates his daughter, DJ Cuppy

Screenshot_20231005-110046_Google.jpg

Popular Nigerian music star, DJ Cuppy has made her father proud. Her father, Nigerian Businessman and Billionaire Femi Otedola has revealed how proud he is of his daughter, DJ Cuppy. Her real name is Florence Otedola but she is known popularly as DJ Cuppy.
Femi Otedola is a 60 year old businessman. He is married to Nana Otedola and he has 4 children (3 from his wife, Nana).
He is the founder of Zenon petroleum and gas LTD. He also happens happens have some other businesses which include real estate and shipping.

Screenshot_20231005-110108_Google.jpg

Femi Otedola took to his social media account to post a video of his daughter while she gave a speech at the United anatomy recently. Recall his daughter is a DJ and a businesswoman. She owns a foundation and has achieved all these at the age of 30 years.

Screenshot_20231005-105946_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20231005-105745_Instagram.jpg

During her speech, she shared her achievements, goals and aspirations. She sooke about her works as a philanthropist and the outreaches that she has carried out on the platform of her foundation.

Screenshot_20231005-105923_Instagram.jpg

Femi shared that his daughter is both beautiful and smart and disclosed that she has made him proud.
He stated "Brains and beauty. I’m so proud of my angel @cuppymusic addressing the @unitednations .…F.Ote"

See post

See her own post

Last edited:

Adewale Stock

Administrator
Apr 15, 2020
How man kids does Femi Otedola have, what is his age, and how did he make his money?

Esther A

Jul 28, 2022
Nigeria
How man kids does Femi Otedola have, what is his age, and how did he make his money?
Femi Otedola is a 60 year old businessman. He is married to Nana Otedola and he has 4 children (3 from his wife, Nana).
He is the founder of Zenon petroleum and gas LTD. He also happens to have some other businesses which include real estate and shipping.

Last edited:

Adewale Stock

Administrator
Apr 15, 2020
He is the founder of Zenon petroleum and gas LTD. He also happens happens have some other businesses which include real estate and shipping.
What are the names of his children, are they all from the same mother? and what is Femi Otedola's net worth as of this year. Is he still a billionaire?

Esther A

Jul 28, 2022
Nigeria
What are the names of his children, are they all from the same mother? and what is Femi Otedola's net worth as of this year. Is he still a billionaire?
His children's names are Tolani, Florence, Temi and Fewa Otedola. Fewa is the only son of the Billionaire.
According to Forbes 2023, Femi Otedola's networth is currently $2.7billion.