I'm sorry for all I said on my platform, Wunmi's sister apologizes to Mohbad's father

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Hamot Yusuf

Jun 1, 2023
Lagos, Nigeria

I'm sorry for all I said on my platform, Wunmi's sister apologizes to Mohbad's father​

Madam Karimot who is known as Wunmi Aloba's sister apologizes to Mohbad's father for all that she has said on her platform. Her apology post came after the result of Mohbad's autopsy was interpreted in court, saying the cause of his death couldn't be determined. Seeing the way things turned out, Wunmi's sister sincerely apologized to for all her utterances toward Mohbad's dad.

Recall that there was a time she verbally insulted Mohbad's father and publicly disrespected him for accusing Wunmi of cheating on her husband. She revealed that Wunmi was the one who suffered from her husband's sexual escapades by treating different kinds of infections she contacted from him.

With that said, Karimot concluded her apology by wishing the deceased family all the best and prayed that God grants Mohbad's soul eternal peace.