I'm sorry for my inability to help, Dele Momodu sends a memo to those seeking financial help from him

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Hamot Yusuf

Jun 1, 2023
Lagos, Nigeria

I'm sorry for my inability to help, Dele Momodu sends a memo to those seeking financial help from him​

Nigerian billionaire businessman Dele Momodu took to his page to appeal to those who have been seeking his financial assistance. He apologized for his inability to render help to those who have been calling and texting him in this trying time. He tried to explain that the economy has been affecting him as well as he's got projects to finance.

He pleaded that his refusal to answer phone calls and messages was borne out of the financial constraints he has been experiencing lately and asked that everyone understand him. He added, "God is my witness. I'm currently overwhelmed by my own projects that require absolute discipline and focus. I pray that God will help me to be able to bless those who genuinely need help."

His public apology caught the attention of tons of people, leaving them wondering about the number of "help me" that triggered the billionaire into sending a notice to the public.