I'm sorry for the delay in refunds, I'm not a scammer, Ashmusy apologizes for withholding client's N1 million

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Hamot Yusuf

Jun 1, 2023
Lagos, Nigeria

I'm sorry for the delay in refunds, I'm not a scammer, Ashmusy apologizes for withholding client's N1 million​

Nigerian skitmaker and brand influencer Ashmusy is out to apologize for the delay in refunding her client's N1 million. She takes responsibility for the delay and said she never intended to withhold the money as she did. She explained how after receiving the payment, she got caught up in her movie production, and considering the distance of the client's shop to her place, she had to restrategize many times and tried negotiating her way into receiving a higher payment so she could deliver the job.

She also cleared the air concerning how she told the client to leave the N1 million for her because she is a big girl. She said that she never meant that as she was only joking because she felt the conversation with the said client was a friendly one. So in her defense, she never knew that the client took the words to heart and took offense with it.

Ashmusy then stated that this is the first time that such a thing would happen since her 7 years of influencing brands and she takes full responsibility for it. She prides herself on how she delivers excellently for all the brands she has worked with, in which none of them has called her out for being a scammer. Therefore, Nigerians should forgive her because she never intended to scam her client.