I'm sorry I was in my feelings, Ruger apologizes to D'Prince, fans over recent outburst online

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

queeny

Jun 1, 2023
e2700ab8489ca760.jpg

Nigerian singer Michael Adebayo Olayinka popularly known as Ruger tenders sincere apology to fans and his former label boss D'Prince over his recent outburst yesterday.

Recall that Ruger accused D'Prince of using his money to fund new artists on the label. Ruger also said Jonzing World stunted his growth as an artist and he didn't get the push he needed.

Following his outrage, Ruger makes a U-turn as he apologizes for his actions, saying he is deeply heartbroken by his former label's actions. Ruger disclosed that he felt hurt when people said he would go down after his exit from the label.

Ruger said he is sorry for all the harsh words, adding that he appreciates the love and support he has received since starting his career.