I'm the most beautiful I've ever been since I embraced my spirituality, DJ Cuppy says

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

queeny

Jun 1, 2023
Cuppy-Father-New-Video-Interview-Watch-Video-NotjustOK-2.jpeg

Nigerian disc jockey Florence Ifeoluwa Otedola popularly known as DJ Cuppy has revealed how she experienced a drastic change since she embraced her spirituality.

Recall that DJ Cuppy made headlines recently after she got baptized at a church in London. Ever since the billionaire heiress has embraced her true self and used her platform to talk about God's faithfulness in her life.

In a new post on X, DJ Cuppy said she has become more beautiful than ever since she embraced her faith. DJ Cuppy declared that true beauty comes from within and it is accompanied by peace, purpose, and self-worth rather than appearances. DJ Cuppy added that her spiritual glow is so bright that it radiates from her outward appearance.