It is rare to be a virgin at her age, proud bride's father lectures the groom's family

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Hamot Yusuf

Jun 1, 2023
Lagos, Nigeria

It is rare to be a virgin at her age, proud bride's father lectures the groom's family​

During the traditional marriage rites of a Nigerian couple, the bride's father was seen lecturing the groom's family about how well-behaved his daughter is. He proudly stated that his daughter who was a law graduate managed to keep her virginity until her wedding day. He added that it is rare for any lady to be a virgin at his daughter's age

He said, "You have chosen a good woman to marry from our home. And I've also told you that, I saw nice qualities in Lanre. If you notice that I requested a ram from your family. That's because you won't regret marrying my daughter by God's grace. It is rare at her age to be a virgin. Very rare. How many graduates with 5 years of law experience are virgins?"

This was counted as a proud daddy moment by many netizens. Many shy away from celebrating morality in this generation because immortality has become the order of the day. However, some are of the school of thought that morality should also be celebrated because keeping one's virginity until marriage is a difficult choice in today's world. The bride's father was super proud of his daughter for keeping he virginity until her wedding day and wasn't shy in disclosing it to the groom's family.

==