It's The Social Distance For Me as Davido Reunites with Chioma For Ifeanyi's Birthday(video)

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

joseph sunday

Oct 16, 2021
chioma-davido.jpg

A video of award-winning singer David Adeleke, commonly known as Davido, posing with his third baby mama Chioma Rowland and adorable son Ifeanyi Adeleke caused a stir on social media.

Davido and Chioma met for Ifeanyi's after-birthday party after failing to show up for their son's birthday party that Chioma threw for the boy on October 20.

Davido couldn't attend the party because he was overseas, but after arriving he decided to have another party to celebrate Ifeanyi on his birthday.

The two former lovebirds decided to take pictures with their adorable baby but it turned out that there was some kind of tension between them as Chioma's face looked frustrated and it was like she is being forced to take the picture.

The look on her face shows someone faking happiness, but deep down she wasn't happy. Others laughed during the photoshoot, saying the two celebrities observed social distancing while taking pictures.

In other news about the singer; one of the DMW music label signee Mayorkun has defended the reason his boss Davido was not featured in his recently released album BACK TO OFFICE.

Mayorkun signed with Davido Music Worldwide (DMW) in 2016 and worked closely with Davido for many years. However, it is rumored that he recently quietly quit the label because his contract was not renewed.

His new album "Back in Office" also confirms that he is no longer with DMW as he was not promoted by the label and their logo is not on the album cover.

The self-proclaimed "Mayor of Lagos" recently hosted a listening party for his new album and chatted with media personality Ebuka Obi-Uchendu.

When asked why Davido was not on the album, Mayorkun replied;

“Most people don’t know how creating an album works; sometimes, it’s a groups of songs you’ve had way back and just compile together.

“The songs that we have together I don’t feel like it’s for this album but for a later time.

“I and Davido have songs together and it is not a situation that I took out his song for my album.”