Jailed Bobriksy says he fed thousands of inmates while in jail

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Adewale Stock

Administrator
Apr 15, 2020
Remember Bobrisky was jailed for spraying money at parties before he was sentenced to 6 months in jail? now the socialite is saying that he was doing the government's job by feeding inmates while he was in jail. He said he fed over 2500 inmates. Big shock

I fed over 2,500 people in the maximum prison Kirikiri. The situation I met them was heartbreaking”- Bobrisky

Crossdresser, Bobrisky has claimed that while he was in prison, he fed over 2500 inmates.

In a post shared on Instagram on Sunday August 25, Bobrisky said the situation he met the inmates in prison left him heartbroken.

’I will always be proud of myself . I fed over 2,500 people in maximum prison Kirikiri. The situation i met them was heartbroken. I order 5 giant cows, 10 bag of rice, 5 full basket of tomatoes so i could feed them all and i also gave them money.